Each year, Eschelon recognizes outstanding team members with professional development and cash prizes.
• Professional development: $500 towards a professional development course of your choosing (to be approved by Executive Team)
• $500 cash prize
• Professional Development – Mastery Program. Paid attendance to Dorrier Underwood’s Mastery Program ($2,000 value)
• $1000 cash prize
As you write a nomination, keep in mind that a solid nominee would meet a couple of the following:
• Employed with Eschelon for at least 12 months as of 10/01/2016
• Evaluation Ratings are excellent
• Participated in Days of Service
• Received Employee of the Month recognition at least once in last 12 months (for non-manager Employee of the Year candidates)
• Stories of Heroic Service, going the extra mile
October 14th – November 15th:
Nominations accepted via online form
November 15th – December 1st:
Eschelon Executive Team reviews all nominations and selects the top candidates per category
December 1st – December 31st:
The top candidates per category announced, the entire company can vote
Winners will be announced at company event
After polls close, Eschelon evaluates the top candidates using the following criteria:
Popular Vote – 30%
Core Values – 35%
Lives as an example of core values
Participates in Eschelon’s service-oriented initiatives
(examples: Months of Giving, Days of Service)
Growth – 35%
Strives to grow and improve as an employee
Winners will be announced at our 2017 manager holiday party.
Give the gift of great food by purchasing a gift card to any one of Eschelon’s many restaurants. Cards can be purchased in increments of $25.
Interested in attending a wine dinner or a guest chef pop-up dinner at one of our restaurants? Buy tickets today to reserve your spot.