Eschelon Home Office – Raleigh, NC
Eschelon Experiences is committed to providing guests at all of our concepts with a one-of-a-kind experience, offering distinctive dishes and a stylish atmosphere to enjoy food, drinks, and time spent with family and friends. Now hiring for the following positions:
Marketing Team Internships ** Now accepting resumes for Summer 2017 **
The objective of this internship is to create an experience that will not only be fun and interesting, but also give interns relevant, real world experience in a bustling industry. Eschelon Experiences’ internship program is rooted in professional development and hands-on learning.
The Internship Program is for students currently enrolled in an undergraduate college or university, or graduate program. Undergraduate students must have at least junior or senior standing by the start of the internship. All Eschelon Experiences interns are unpaid. We desire for students to be enrolled in an internship class to receive course credit from their university to be eligible for the internship program. Minimum 10 hours per week for Fall/Spring internships. Minimum 30 hours per week for Summer internships.
In our program you will learn a hands-on approach to social media, internal communications, email marketing, cause marketing and graphic design, and their overall effectiveness in our current marketing strategies. Be informed that we do not expect you to be professionals in any one of these categories, but we do require that you be hardworking, driven, and eager to learn each category as it applies to business.
- Social Media – You will be learning how to use social media for business purposes. You will be focusing primarily on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram but you should have a working knowledge, or at least be familiar with, other social platforms too. We will focus on building audiences organically, creating engaging content and building strategic campaigns for ad buying.
- Internal Communications – You will be learning how to manage clear and concise communication across all brand channels with a heavy focus on blogging, website edits and company-wide newsletters. It’s here that you will learn more about WordPress, SEO and SMO- you will also learn project management skills while sharpening your grammar and writing acumen.
- Email Marketing – You will learn how to build and execute company-wide email campaigns using MailChimp. You will also learn how to analyze each campaign’s open and click rates, their subject lines and the content that lies within each campaign.
- Cause Marketing – You will learn how to nurture the relationship with our 4 core nonprofit organizations while building relationships with other nonprofit organizations in our area. You will work with our donations budget, determining what organization we can donate to, how much we can donate and from whom we can donate. Giving back monitarily and physically to our community is a large part of our company culture.
- Graphic Design – You will learn how design, fonts, typography and weight all contribute to the marketing collateral we create for each establishment. You will learn more about Adobe Suite, but more specifically Photoshop, Indesign and Illustrator. Editing photographs, designing posters, check presenters and postcards, and designing and editing menus are just a sample of what you can expect to learn.
To apply: please email cover letter and resume to email@example.com
Shop our store
Purchase Gift Cards
Give the gift of great food by purchasing a gift card to any one of Eschelon’s many restaurants. Cards can be purchased in increments of $25.
Purchase Tickets to an Event
Interested in attending a wine dinner or a guest chef pop-up dinner at one of our restaurants? Buy tickets today to reserve your spot.